Vanilla WafersFrom fattening_up 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- 3. Sift flour, salt and baking powder over the butter mixture and stir to combine.
- 4. Scrap dough into a pastry bag fitted with a plain piping tip. Pipe the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, making each cookie the size of a large chocolate chip. Cookies will spread, but only a little space is needed between cookies.
- 5. Bake at 325 F for 10 to 15 minutes, until cookies are a light golden brown. Baking time will vary depending on the exact size of your cookies. They spread slightly to about dime-size.
- 6. Cool on baking sheets.
- 7. Store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!