White Barbecue Sauce- Alabama StyleFrom midgelet 2 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar or Splenda, or more to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbs vinegar or more to taste ( all I had was white vinegar- but would prefer apple cider vinegar ) shopping list
- few splashes of Frank's hot sauce, or any hot sauce shopping list
- Chipotle chili powder to taste- shopping list
- garlic powder to taste( or fresh minced garlic if you wish ) shopping list
- Hickory Smoke seasoning to taste shopping list
- Fresh grated black pepper to taste shopping list
- salt if needed to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all together, adding ingredients to suit your taste.
- The sauce should be piquant, with a nice bite of heat and smokiness
- Serve in a bowl to be spooned/drizzled over the prepared food.