Peppy Pastrami Pasta SaladFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed if possible shopping list
- 1 tsp orange zest shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard (I used Dijon) shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground - to taste shopping list
- 1/2 pound Rotini or other short cut pasta, cooked according to package instructions, drained & cooled shopping list
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed & cut/broken in half, steamed (about 4 minutes - don't overcook!) & cooled shopping list
- 1/4 pound pastrami, chopped shopping list
- 1 large or 2 small dill pickles, cubed or sliced shopping list
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1 tbsp dill (fresh), chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl & whisk until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Pour half the dressing over top and toss to coat. Add more dressing as needed.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!