The Fajita TacoFrom elgourmand 2 years ago
- • About a cup of sugar cured ham, cubed small. Yes, you can sub with anything. shopping list
- • ½ cup gruyere cheese, grated. Can sub any cheese. shopping list
- • ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated. Can sub any cheese. I didn’t have any cheddar cheese so I used this combo and it worked really well. shopping list
- • 1 small tomatoe, diced. shopping list
- • 1 small bell pepper, diced. shopping list
- • 1 very small onion, diced. shopping list
- • Enough chopped lattice to make about two cups. shopping list
- • ½ tsp cumin. shopping list
- • ½ tsp cilantro, chopped fine if fresh. shopping list
- • 6 - 8 regular 8” (20cm) corn tortillas. shopping list
- • As much of whatever kind of salsa you want as you want. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Make sure the ham is cooked & cubed.
- 2. Steam or fry the tortillas. I steamed mine and this worked out well.
- 3. In a large bowl mix everything but the salsa & the tortillas.
- 4. Add the salsa & mix again.
- 5. Spoon some of the mixture from the bowl onto a tortilla, fold or roll it and savor.
- It’s not hard to guess that I served this with alubias re-frito & some decent cervesa. No hay mejor en el mundo de comida!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- elgourmand Apia, WS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔