Roasted Red Pepper SalsaFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 4 red bell peppers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes* shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vnegar shopping list
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bake peppers on an aluminum foillined baking sheet at 500 degrees for 12 minutes or until peppers look blistered, turning once.
- Place peppers in a heavy duty ziptop plastic bag seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins.
- Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds.
- Coarsely chop peppers; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oilive oil; set aside.
- Pour boiling water to cover over dried tomatoes. Let stand 3 minutes; drain and coarsely chop.
- Stir together bell pepper, tomato, basil, and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill salsa up to 2 days.
- Yield: 2 cups
- * 1/3 cup dried tomatoes in oil may be substituted for dried tomatoes; Drain tomatoes well, pressing between layers of paper towels..
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
YUMMMM!! I LOVE peppers, and love this recipe! HIGH FIVER, kiddo! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it