White Chocolate IcingFrom leigh561 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Stir flour into chocolate.
- Add milk a little at a time and blend well.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until very thick.
- Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add cooled chocolate mixture and beat until
- icing is the consistency of whipped cream.
The Cookleigh561 Orlando, FL
The Rating5 people
Oh my! This sounds fantastic!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds wonderful to me and it is adorable now if I could rate it with this ipod I would gladly give you a five
Five forks an a smile :) there you deserve it!trigger in loved it
LOOKS GREATburgandy26 in loved it