Rosemary Chicken W/ White Wine SauceFrom snuglebunnygirl 3 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary Leaves, finely crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, Coarse Ground shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic diced shopping list
- 6 chicken breast shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, halved shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 sweet onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup semi dry white wine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced shopping list
How to make it
Chicken and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix 2 tbsp oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In oven, Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken on pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes occasionally.
white wine sauce
- In medium/large pot melt 2 tbsp butter with 1 tbsp oil, add mushrooms, onions, and diced garlic and saute
- Add white wine and reduce till almost evaporated. Add the chicken stock and reduce to 1/3.
- In a small bowl press remaining butter and flour till blended. Add to sauce stir till blended.