Asparagus ParmeseanFrom optimistic1_2 2 years ago
How to make it
- wash asparagus and break ends off
- (a lot of people don't know that if you break the ends off asparagus the parts left over are the tender ones, no guessing )
- Add asparagus to frypan and just add enough water to steam, give a few turns of freshly grated sea salt and cover.
- Cook on medium high heat....basically steam, till tender, crisp. ( about 3 minutes).
- turn off heat
- put back on still hot burner
- when excess moisture is gone add butter and parmesean
- let sit for about 2 minutes
- salt and pepper to taste,fresh squeezed lemon juice to taste.
- toss and serve.
- * I don't use margarine anymore since I found out it was one molecule away from being plastic....go figure. Use butter, just less, better for you!
The Cookoptimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!