Maple And Garlic Roasted RibsFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
How to make it
- Put the ribs in a large freezer bags or into a dish.
- Add the remaining ingredients, combining everything together well, before sealing the bag or covering the dish.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge overnight or up to two days.
- When the marinating time is up, take the dish out of the fridge and preheat the oven to 400F.
- Pour the contents of the freezer bag into one or two large roasting tins, place in the oven and cook for about an hour and a quarter, by which time everything should be sticky and glossed brown.