Chicken And Green BeansFrom joe1155 2 years ago
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1/2 lb green beans, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 6 spring onions, white part only, sliced thinly shopping list
- 10 grams ginger root, finely chopped. shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1.5 Tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- Set a small pot of water on the stove and salt it lightly. When it comes to a boil, add the green beans. Let it come back to the boil. Boil the beans 1 minute. Drain and rinse in cold water until they are cool. Drain and set aside.
- Combine ginger, onions and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the chicken broth and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat. When there is a lot of smoke add the oil. Let it come to the smoking point again.
- Add the chicken cubes and let them sit in the wok for a minute to take on some color.
- Add the green beans and stir-fry for about 4 minutes. It the beans get brown spots on them, that is ok.
- Add the garlic, ginger and spring onions and stir-fry until their fragrance arises.
- Add the soy sauce and let it reduce in the wok. When about 2 Tbsp of liquid is left in the wok, stir the chicken broth-cornstarch slury together and add to the wok. Let it thicken and mix the chicken and beans with the sauce until all is thoroughly combined.
- Add the sesame oil and mix again.
- Serve with white rice.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!