Jetts Sweet Potato PieFrom jett2whit 5 years ago
- 2 Cups mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2 Cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1 cup milk* (can also use buttermilk) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1 unbaked pie shell (You can use my recipe for Jetts Easy pie crust or use your own) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Prepare the pie crusts and set aside. It's a good idea to have those ready and waiting.
- Mix all ingredients well and pour into pie crust.
- It's best to use a deep dish pie pan. I used a standard size pie dish for mine.
- Bake for approximately 30-45 minutes. If the edges get too brown place aluminum foil around the top during last few minutes of baking.
- *For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance* ~Mignon McLaughlin
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating2 people
Cookin Moms348 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Southern Essentials226 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Bake Sale126 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Checkin Central284 members
Southern Sassyness72 members