Crispy Oven Fried Chicken WingsFrom midgelet 1 year ago
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika( try smoked paprika! ) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter( or olive oil, or coconut oil ) shopping list
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips removed ( keep them whole if you wish ) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut wings at joints.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- I used some taco seasoning!
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil ( I actually used no foil )and melt the butter on it.
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes OR until crispy
- Serve with your favorite sauces and condiments!
- Note: tips for the crispiest oven wings ever
- 1.Wipe or pat winds dry
- 2. Please keep wings in a single layer
- 3. Turn over as instructed
- 4. Bake till desired golden brown and cripsy
People Who Like This Dish 10
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- janetjag Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- marmielindo Inverness, FL
- Olivemoose Nowhere, Us
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- chuckieb Ottawa, CA
- hungrynow Corralitos, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔