Peanut Butter Jumbo CookiesFrom kcmm 3 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350*
- combine flour, baking powder and baking soda set aside
- in a large bowl mix sugar shortening eggs and peanut butter
- gradually blend in the dry ingredients, the dough will be soft.
- ** at this point is when you add what ever you like, for example I added white chocolate chips, you can add chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, walnuts, anything you like, be creative!!**
- form into balls and bake for 12 min.
- ** if you like a crunchier texture use crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth peanut butter***
The Cookkcmm North York, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!