Easier Sweet And Sour SauceFrom sean_mcgee 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pour 1 cup of Rice Wine Vinegar into a Wok or medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Once Vinegar is hot, dissolve 1/2 cup of Sugar into the Vinegar.
- When Sugar is dissolved, add a dash of Soy Sauce and stir to combine.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Ketchup to the mix and stir or whisk until combined.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Cornstarch and 1/2 tablespoon of Water in a small cup and mix until a runny paste has formed.
- Add the Cornstarch and Water mixture to the sauce pan.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- You may wish to add Sesame Oil to add a nutty flavor, however it is not necessary.
- You may also wish to add more or less Soy Sauce for your personal taste.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooksean_mcgee San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!