Manzanilla MeatballsFrom otterpond 2 years ago
- 1 lb ground round beef shopping list
- 2 slice white bread shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic Clove shopping list
- 1 cup onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms shopping list
- 10 pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano, Dried shopping list
- 1 tsp basil, Dried shopping list
- 1 tbsp spices - smoked paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup manchego cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Using your food processor do the following:
- 1. Turn the sliced bread into bread crumbs. Remove from processor and mix with the ground almond, oregano, basil, paprika, salt, and finely grated Manchego Cheese.
- 2. Drop the garlic cloves, olives, fresh mushrooms and onion into the processor bowl and mince. Add these to the bread crumb mixture and combine.
- Add the ground beef and egg to the mixing bowl, using your hands, kneed the mixture until it is thoroughly combined. Wrap the meat mixture up in plastic wrap and let cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to let the flavors marry.
- Preheat oven to 350 and spread a large baking sheet with parchment. Using a tablespoon, scoop out equally sized balls of meat. Use your hands to turn them into little balls. Place the balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/manzanilla-meatballs/
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!