White Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiesFrom tracycj 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbs. butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla milk chips (white chocolate) shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 2 large heavy cookie sheets.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a small bowl. Using electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg. Stir in dry ingredients, then vanilla milk chips and nuts. Drop cookie dough by scant 1/4 cup onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing evenly. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool cookies on sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool.