Taco JunkFrom modmom50 8 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (chopped) shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix or 1 1/4 oz of taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix shopping list
- Optional ingredients: shopping list
- 1 clove garlic (or more if you are garlic lovers like me) shopping list
- chopped onions if you like to taste shopping list
- can of drained corn shopping list
- black olives shopping list
- whatever hits your fancy :) shopping list
How to make it
- Fry meat until just done.
- Drain off excess oil.
- Return meat to pan and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer on low for 1 hour.
- (I actually found that simmering for about 50 minutes worked well. It thickened it up just great).
- You can put it in a tortilla with some sour cream or other garishes as your taste buds dictate.
- Serve it in a bowl with some cheese on it or other garnishes.
- It's good as a dip with chips too.
- Pile it on a bunch of tortilla chips and melt some cheese over it all.
- The combos are endless depending on your imagination.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!