Cheesy Chive Corn MuffinsFrom icecreamuffin 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn meal shopping list
- 2&1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded aged white cheddar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (small curd) shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded gruyère cheese shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3-4 tsp chopped fresh chives shopping list
- butter or cooking spray for greasing the pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease your muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, egg, milk, cheeses, and chives.
- Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl and stir until just mixed; it's okay if there are a few lumps.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way to the top. Bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes, or until golden. You could also stick a toothpick into one; it will come out clean if they are done.
- Serve warm with butter and honey :)
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!