Sugar CookiesFrom pineapplechef 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Incorporate flour mixture with the butter and sugar.
- Bake 400oF for 10-12 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpineapplechef Orlando, FL
The Rating3 people
Love the way you preserved your Grandmother's recipe. My grandma Robert's recipes were often quite sparse on instructins and you had to be an experienced cook to follow her directions. Brava, dear for a lovely sugar cookie recipe.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
2 sticks yields 1 cup butter for those who dont understand it. Awesome recipe !! Thanks for the post!kellybelly27 in McKinney loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!