Cinnamon Bun CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup barley flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup oat flour shopping list
- 3 packets stevia shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 2 oz shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together flours, stevia, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Cream cream cheese, shortening, sugar, buttermilk and vanilla until fluffy.
- Beat in dry ingredients.
- Divide in half, wrap in plastic and chill 1 hour before rolling out.
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out one piece of dough into a large rectangle (about 1/8 - 1/4" thick). Spread half of the filling evenly over rectangle. See Photo
- Roll up from the long side. Repeat with second piece of dough.
- Wrap each and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice rolls into 1/4" thick slices and place 1" apart on sheets. See Photo
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 15 minutes. Cookies will be just starting to turn golden.
- Cool completely on the sheet before removing.
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over baked cookies and allow to set.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze130 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Christmas All Year183 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
All Holidays135 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members