Triple Chocolate BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey or corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tbsp whole milk shopping list
- 8.5 oz bittersweet chocolate (I used 70%), chopped, divided shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- ¼ cup chickpea flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ cup dried cranberries shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped candy-coated milk chocolate (I used frozen Mini eggs that I smashed) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 9” pan with parchment.
- In saucepan over medium-high heat, bring sugar, butter, honey and milk to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 5 oz of the bittersweet chocolate until melted. Remove from heat.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining bittersweet chocolate, cranberries and candy coated milk chocolate.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!