First Ever Egg SaladFrom eleven 6 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. mayo shopping list
- 3-4 tbs (your preference) prepared horseradish, well drained shopping list
- 2 celery ribs, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly shopping list
- A medium pepper, either bell or sweet banana, chopped medium shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil your eggs for 14 minutes. Cool, then peel. Chop medium
- Add eggs to chopped pepper, onion and celery.
- In separate bowl, mix horseradish and mayo, salt and pepper.
- Fold all ingredients together, refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve openfaced on toast.