Mac and CheeseFrom rauchdickson 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook macaroni.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of Gruyere, Fontina, cream, milk, parmesan, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Add macaroni to bowl and toss with mixture, making sure all the pasta is coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour mixture into large baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining Gruyere over mixture.
- Add a layer of breadcrumbs to the top of the dish.
- Bake until dish sets, approx. 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookrauchdickson Providence, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!