Homestyle meatloafFrom imhungry 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 -2 lbs ground beef or I use the triple ground meats(beef veal pork) shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped or diced shopping list
- 3 stalks of celery chopped or diced(same size as onion) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom w/ roasted garlic condensed soup shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Mayonaise NOT MIRCLE WHIP!!!!!!!! shopping list
- crushed Ritz crackers(about 1 1/2 sleeves) shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup(optional I guess) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix onion and celery in a micro bowl add butter on top and microwave until translucent. set aside to cool
- Beat egg in small bowl
- Mix meat, egg, mayo, soup, onions and celery, salt and pepper. Mix just until combined just like cookies if you over mix it will be tough!!
- Add crackers until just firm enough to hold shape. Again mixing as little as possible!
- Line 13 x 9 dish with foil and place loaf in middle.
- Cover top with ketchup.
- Place in 375 oven for 1 hour.
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
The Rating4 people
This looks delicious and I'm not a big fan of meat loaves. Thank you for sharing your recipe and it looks like your recipe has turned me around ;) High 5! Your children look adorable!chacha in New York loved it
Yummmmmm... love meat loaf.. this sounds great!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!