Raspberry Cream Cheese PieFrom keni 2 years ago
- 8-9 inch chocolate cookie crust(this will FILL a 9 inch, so if you use a pre packaged 8 inch, you'll prolly have filling left. Dip some shortbread or graham cookies in it :) shopping list
- 2 8oz blocks cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 10oz all fruit raspberry spread shopping list
- 3/4-1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks(or sub 1 regular sized tub non dairy whipped topping) shopping list
- 1 cup raspberry tidbits(if you like chocolate more than we do, you could prolly sub mini chocolate chips, here, but the raspberry tidbits are excellent: http://www.preparedpantry.com/raspberry-baking-chips.aspx) shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add vanilla and raspberry spread and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in raspberry or chocolate chips.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream, careful not to break it down. Don't worry if you've got a few white spots, it'll just add to the rustic charm of the finished pie. It's better than over mixing!
- Fold filling into pie crust.
- Let chill at least 4 hours.