Seasoned Panko Crusted Albacore Tuna With Wasabi SauceFrom mamafrog 5 years ago
- 4 - 6 oz. albacore tuna steaks shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 c. flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped shopping list
- zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- lemon pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
Easy wasabi Sauce
- 4 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp wasabi paste shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine panko, parsley, garlic & lemon zest with salt & pepper in a shallow dish.
- Season fish with lemon pepper.
- Dredge the fish and set them aside.
- Heat a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium heat and add enough canola oil to shallow fry the steaks. When the oil is hot enough, cook 2 minutes per side for Rare and about 3 minutes per side for Medium-Rare.
Easy Wasabi Sauce
- Mix rice vinegar, wasabi, and sesame oil together until smooth.
- Serve with cooked fish.
The Cookmamafrog Elizabeth, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!