Honey And Mint Glazed Pork TenderloinFrom keni 2 years ago
- 2 whole boneless pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- 2T olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4-2t red pepper flakes shopping list
- about 1T fresh oregano, rubbed and chopped shopping list
- about 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, rubbed and roughly chopped shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients other than pork in a large zipper bag or lidded container.
- Add pork and turn or toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to over night.
- Let meat rest out of fridge for about 30 minutes then cook using high heat either on the grill, the broiler, cast iron on the stove top or the oven until internal temp is between 145-155(pork is safe to eat at 145... we prefer to eat just below or just at 155, so cook to about 148-150, tops, then let rest a few minutes.)
- Slice into medallions to serve.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
I made this tonight. I didnt have mint so I used basil. Also topped with chopped basil for serving. Excellent dish, Keni. Thanks for sharing.
PS Didnt double like I normally do as your recipes are just the right size : )mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
Moist, juicy, will make it again.
See Honey And Mint Glazed Pork Tenderloin for how I butchered this recipe.pointsevenout in Athens loved it