Homemade Sweet Thai Chile SauceFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, vinegar, water, garlic and salt in small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat and melt sugar.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes to reduce.
- It will thicken slightly Cool.
- Off heat, stir in chili garlic paste.
- Two tablespoons of chili garlic paste will make it quite hot. If you are heat sensitive, I recommend starting with one tablespoon to start.
- Picture shows my peanuts and popcorn for my Pad Thai Popcorn experiment!! Just wait. I'm going to conquer that snack ala The Gin Joint
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!