Peanut Butter Granola BitesFrom akitchenaddiction 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325.
- 2. In a medium-sized bowl stir together the oats, flaxseed, oat bran, and salt. Set side.
- 3. In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 8-10 seconds or until peanut butter melts. Stir in vanilla.
- 4. Pour peanut butter mixture over oats and stir. Add in unsweetened applesauce and stir until completely moistened. Form the mixture into large chunks, using your hands. Break the larger chunks into desired bite-size pieces. Repeat until entire oat mixture is used.
- 5. Place bites onto baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until granola starts to brown.
- 6. Remove pan and place on wire rack. Let cool completely and store granola bites in airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- katsy Nowhere, Us
- bowlerbills Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- banksy14 Nowhere, Us
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- luisascatering San Carlos, CA
- bookworm1994 Nowhere, Us
- gourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
- akitchenaddiction Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔