Tortiglioni Alla CarracciFrom PastaToscana 3 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the cannellini beans in salted water.
- Place the oil in a pan and add the unpeeled garlic cloves, two sage leaves, a sprig of rosemary and let brown.
- Remove the garlic and add one tablespoon of tomato paste or ½ glass of tomato sauce.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes and then add the drained beans.
- Cover with water and broth.
- Bring to a boil and let cook another 10 minutes. In the meantime cook the pasta “al dente”.
- Drain and add the pasta to the pan containing the sauce with the beans and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- If you prefer a stronger taste, substitute the oil with some chopped lard or bacon… Buon Appetito!!
The CookPastaToscana Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!