Easy Bruschetta BreadFrom dragonflylady13 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut french bread into medium sized slices and arrange on a cookie sheet. Spray tops of slices with butter flavored cooking spray. Flip each slice over so that the sprayed side is facing down. Spray the unsprayed sides as well.
- Bake bread slices for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 1/2 can diced tomatoes and onion to a food processor. Process until onions are fairly chopped up. Add enough oregano to your liking.
- Pull slices out of oven, then flip them over so the cooked sides are now facing up.
- Spread tomato mixture on all of the slices. Sprinkle black olives and feta cheese over the slices.
- Back for 10 more minutes, or until bottom sides are nicely toasted.
- Serve hot!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!