Baklava RollFrom momhousecall 3 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- - 3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- - 1½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- - 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- In a bowl, mix ingredients. shopping list
- - 10 phyllo sheets shopping list
- - ¾ c melted butter shopping list
- syrup shopping list
- - 1¼ cup sugar shopping list
- - ½ cup honey shopping list
- - 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- - lemon rind shopping list
- - 1½ cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Lay 1 phyllo sheet and brush with butter. Top with another sheet, brush with butter. Put ½ c filling along long edge and roll tightly to form a roll. Brush bottom of spring form pan with butter and fit the roll in a spiral in the middle of the pan. Repeat with remaining sheets and fit the rolls around the last one to form a circle. Brush rolls with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until phyllo is golden. Slice coiled baklava into serving pieces.
- Syrup: In a saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Pour over cooled baklava rolls.
The Cookmomhousecall Surrey, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!