Almond PastryFrom prancer 10 years ago
How to make it
- First preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Next you can unravel th refrigerated crescent rolls and put in the bottom of casserole pan.
- Next push with finger so the fit in the corners.
- Now use a bowl and mix the cream cheese, egg yolk, almond extract, ad sugar.
- Pour this over the crescent rolls.
- Now unravel the second refrigerated crescent rolls and fit this over the cream cheese mixture.
- Now take the whisked egg white and brush on top of the crescent roll.
- Dab some sugar on top and then sprinkle the almonds.
- This will bake approx. 20-25 min.
- Let this cool.
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
The Rating4 people
I'm actually baking this pastry right now as I type to you. I found the recipe a few minutes ago and had all of the ingredients in my fridge. I'm looking forward to having this later with my afternoon coffee and can't wait to taste it! Thanks so much...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I absolutely cannot wait to surprise my mom with this for dessert!! It sounds sooo tasty!
Thank you so much for sharing!
madmommy in Wayne loved it
Entenmann's used to make an almond coffee cake that my mom absolutely LOVED, but they don't make it anymore. Last night my mom said this was BETTER than that coffee cake. She was thrilled; and so was I!! I also liked how easy it was to make! Than...moremadmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!