Maple-Poached Eggs on ToastFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pour maple syrup into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a brisk simmer, break in eggs one by one.
- Cook thoroughly, serve one egg over each slice toast.
- Drizzle with a few teaspoons of the syrup, reserve the rest of the syrup for another use.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
I love poached eggs. This sounds so different. Thank you!
This was delicious! The syrup and the egg yolk got soaked into the bread and was so good. I think I would make this along with some pancakes or waffles next time to use up the syrup. It didn't look like something I wanted to save for another use. Th...more
Linking back to IMI 2/20/14
Made This Weekend
- Not added to any groups yet!