Homemade Lasagna In MinutesFrom poohbearlovesheavymetal 4 years ago
- 1 box Trader Joes or Barilla No Boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 jar Trader Joes or other Marinara shopping list
- 1 container of Trader Joes or other Ricotta shopping list
- 1 lb. Trader Joes or other Mozzarella, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan (optional) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbls. italian seasoning shopping list
- Some Meat Options: shopping list
- 1 lb. Ground hamburger, cooked shopping list
- 1 package Trader Joes italian sausage, sliced and cooked shopping list
- Some vegetable Options: shopping list
- 1 lb. mushrooms, sauteed shopping list
- 3 medium Zuchinni, cut in thin slices shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh spinach shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl mix together ricotta, 1 cup of grated Mozzarella, grated Parmesan, 2 Eggs and Italian Seasoning.
- Spoon a little Marinara in the bottom of a 9" x 13" glass casserole dish. Lay down 1 layer of noodles. Put 3 spoonfuls of Ricotta mixture on each noodle. If adding meat or vegetables add a layer here.
- Continue to add layers of noodles, Marinara, Ricotta mixture, and optional ingredients until you get to the top of the casserole dish or you run out of ingredients.
- Top with last layer of noodles, Marinara and last of the grated Mozzarella.
- Let sit 15 minutes to soften noodles. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling. About 30 minutes.
- You may need to lightly cover it with tinfoil at the end to keep the cheese from burning. Careful not to let the foil touch the cheese or it will all stick to the tinfoil.
The Cookpoohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!