Thai Inspired Beef And Noodle Stir-fryFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp tamari shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 6 oz round steak shopping list
- 2 oz brown rice stick noodles shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 large sweet onion shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 large carrot, julienned shopping list
- 6 oz baby carrots, julienned shopping list
- 4 button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienne shopping list
- 5 1/4 oz snow peas shopping list
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) crumbled goat feta shopping list
- 2 green onions, minced shopping list
How to make it
- In a small cup or bowl, mix together the lime juice, tamari, oil, sugar, garlic powder, ginger and curry powder. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife, thinly slice the steak against the grain of the meat into strips and place in a large Ziploc bag.
- Pour in half the marinade, placing the other half in a sealed container for later.
- Seal the bag, pressing out as much air as possible and squish the meat around to thoroughly immerse in the marinade.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- An hour before you're ready to cook and serve, bring meat out and allow to come to room temperature.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the rice sticks. Cook for 3 minutes, then drain, rinse with cold water, and toss with sesame oil.
- Heat a deep, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and remaining marinade in the bag and cook until done, about 3-5 minutes See Photo. Remove to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onion, garlic and carrots. Cook, stirring often, until the carrots are beginning to soften. See Photo
- Add the reserved marinade, mushrooms, bell pepper, snow peas and sesame seeds and cook until the vegetables are softened to your liking. See Photo
- Add the noodles and the cooked beef and toss well to combine. See Photo
- Add the feta and green onions and toss well, then serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Family Favourites134 members
Garden Harvest90 members
Unusual Combinations82 members