Sticky Bun Monkey BreadFrom whats_cooking 3 years ago
- 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits (Pillsbury Grands or similar) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (optional).
- Pour half of the syrup mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle in half of the brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange the biscuits in the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges closely together to form a ring. See Photo
- Top with the remaining syrup and sugar mixtures. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter.
- Cooks Note: Depending on the size of your pan you may only use about 1½ tubes of biscuits.
The Cookwhats_cooking Denver, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!