Baked Apple Pie Egg RollsFrom jessikate717 2 years ago
- 2 apples 1 granny smith and 1 gala (about 2 heaping cups worth) shopping list
- 1 large lemon juiced shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. all spice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 16 egg roll wrappers shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
Sweetened whipped cream Dip
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Peel and chop up apples. Add to a medium bowl. Add remaining filling ingredients to bowl and stir together until well combined. Allow mixture to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Lay 1 egg roll wrapper onto a clean surface and brush edge with a 1 inch perimeter of egg wash.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of the filling across one side of the prepared egg roll wrapper. You do not want to over stuff these.
- Fold the sides over and brush with egg wash. Carefully roll filling tightly in the wrapper and press gently to seal.
- Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment and coat with a thin layer of cooking spray. Repeat until all the filling and wrappers have been used.
- Bake egg rolls for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately with sweetened whipped cream.
- TO MAKE SWEETENED WHIPPED CREAM: Place cream in a mixing bowl and whip with a hand mixer, on medium-high speed. As the mixture thickens, slowly add sugar until fully incorporated. Add vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks form.