Cherokee Fry BreadFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ingredigents adding more flour if necessary to make a stiff dough. note: Add 1 teaspoon sugar, for a sweet dough or 1 teaspoon garlic powder for a savory bread with the other ingredients..
- Roll out the dough on a floured board till very thin. Cut into strips 2 X 3 inches and drop in hot cooking oil.
- Brown on both sides. Serve hot with honey for a sweet treat or use as a sandwich wrap.
- Make certain the cooking oil is hot enough or the fry bread will be greasy or undercooked in the center ♥
- By: Blue Wolf Reiki
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!