Corn And Parmesan BreadFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup corn flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped chives shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 5 fl oz milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup natural (unsweetened) yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup corn kernels (I used canned, drained) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line and butter a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, corn flakes, pepper and parmesan.
- Add the eggs and mix with a fork. Blend in the rest of the ingredients, leave the butter and chives for last.
- Taste the batter and add more salt if needed.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake for about 45 minutes or until fully cooked in the middle. Test it with a knife of toothpick. If they come out fairly clean, the bread is done. See Photo