Chicken & DumplingsFrom mbouchersr 2 years ago
- water shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4/ tsp white pepper shopping list
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 2 cans buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 14 boneless chicken thighs shopping list
How to make it
- Add chicken to a large pot, add water to cover chicken.
- Bring to a boil and cook until chicken is done, chicken should be able to be pulled apart with forks.
- Remove chicken from water, set aside to cool.
- Remove fat from water.
- Add Cream of chicken soup and all spices to water, bring to a slow boil.
- Add Butter.
- Pull chicken apart with forks or hands into large bite sized pieces.
- Use Knife or pizza cutter to cut biscuits into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Add 1 can of the cut up biscuits to the water mixture stirring slowly so they don't stick together.
- Add the chicken to the pot.
- Add the last can of biscuits (cut up), again do this slow.
- Cover pan and let simmer for 20 to 30 mins.
The Cookmbouchersr Lewiston, Maine
- Not added to any groups yet!