Grilled Chicken SaladFrom keni 4 years ago
- about 3-4 cups cooked chicken, cubed, skin removed(the more flavorful the chicken, the more flavorful the salad :-) shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced(Vidalia, if possible :) shopping list
- couple t smoked paprika shopping list
- 1-2 cups dried cranberries(I used a pomegranate enhanced variety, and I highly recommend them!) shopping list
- about 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2T favorite mustard(I used a German with herbs) shopping list
- 1 lemon, juice only shopping list
- couple dashed of Rooster or other hot sauce shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over lettuce or in sammiches.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
It's not summer but damn, this is so good had to make it. It's not really cold here in SoCal so it went over well but even in the bitter cold I'd imagine it would go over well. We had it on sandwiches. So good. Thanks Keni as always for such a great ...morelb in Riverside loved it
My favorite recipe of yours Keni :( RIPlb in Riverside loved it