Grilled Chicken SaladFrom keni 1 year ago
- about 3-4 cups cooked chicken, cubed, skin removed(the more flavorful the chicken, the more flavorful the salad :-) shopping list
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced(Vidalia, if possible :) shopping list
- couple t smoked paprika shopping list
- 1-2 cups dried cranberries(I used a pomegranate enhanced variety, and I highly recommend them!) shopping list
- about 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2T favorite mustard(I used a German with herbs) shopping list
- 1 lemon, juice only shopping list
- couple dashed of Rooster or other hot sauce shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over lettuce or in sammiches.