1000 Island Cole SlawFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 4 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 hard cooked egg, finely chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, sour cream, relish, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add the chopped egg and mix.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cabbage.
- Stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Makes 4 cups of cole slaw.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating2 people
Yum, this is different. I'm slow cooking some boston butt as we speak. I was tired of my old slaw recipe. I think this will be the change of pace slaw for tomorrow's supper. Thanks.
This was really good and welcome addition to the slaw recipe collection. Thanks, my guests were intrigued and liked it quite well.
double post sorry, dear
- Not added to any groups yet!