Chicken PicataFrom hungryjohn 4 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- papricka, to taste shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup capers shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
- In large skillet over medium high heat, melt butter and olive oil until bubbly. Saute chicken until golden, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove to plate and set aside.
- Discard excess oil, keeping drippings in pan. Return to heat and add wine, lemon juice and capers. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Return chicken to pan to warm and coat with sauce.
The Cookhungryjohn Griffin, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!