Amazing Broccoli PieFrom twohot 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup chopped cooked broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk (2%) shopping list
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix shopping list
- 2 tbsp goat cheese or light cream cheese, cut in small pieces shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spray 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; cook, strirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Stir in broccoli. Spread broccoli mixture in pie plate. Spread cottage cheese over top.
- Whisk eggs, milk and baking mix in medium bowl until blended. Pour over cottage cheese. Scatter pieces of goat cheese over pie. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until knife inserted near the centre comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!