Creamy Paprika ChickenFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts, cut into chunks shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 large shallots, chipped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic or similar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest (about half large lemon) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow to melt.
- Add shallots to skillet and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened - about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes until softened but before browning.
- Add chicken, seasonings, and lemon zest. Toss to coat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Turn heat down to medium-low. Add yogurt and mix to incorporate. Cook about 1 minute, until heated.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately or cover and serve within 10 minutes.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!