Juicy Tasty BurgerFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
How to make it
- Divide the ground meat into 4 equal parts.
- Press the out into nice rounds.
- Season the top of the patties as you prefer.
- Press a cold pat of butter into the middle of 2 of them.
- Now flip over the other two patties with the seasoned side pressed up against the pat of butter also.
- Press the edges firmly together so they will not separate in the frying pan.
- As you may have noticed hamburgers as you cook them kind of get bowed out in the center, so to correct this problem press your thumb into the middle of the patties and make a dimple.
- Place the dimple side down in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Season the top side as you like it, also press your thumb into this side to form a dimple.
- Flip when ready.
- Season the new side to taste.
- Cook as desired, we prefer medium here.
- Serve your way!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!