Asian Meatball DinnerFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 2/3 cup cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup grape jelly shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 2 T cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp beef bouillon dissolved in 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 T soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli, cut in 1 1/2 inch chunks shopping list
- 2 Cups cooked rice (or more if desired) shopping list
- Add chow mein noodles for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix beef thoroughly with cracker crumbs, ginger, egg, grape jelly and milk. Shape mix into teaspoon size balls.
- Melt shortening in large skillet; brown and cook meatballs.
- Remove meatballs from skillet.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch, sugar, beef bouillon, vinegar and soy sauce. Then pour mix into skillet and add vegetables.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick.
- Add meatballs and stir.
- Cover and simmer for a few minutes over low heat.
- Serve over cooked rice with garnish of chow mein noodles!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
different interesting love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it