Crab BruschettaFrom cmnjersey 4 years ago
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 8oz lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1 french baguette shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes,lump crabmeat,red onion, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.