Fried LumpiaFrom pauliphonik 1 year ago
- - lean ground pork shopping list
- - chicken breast fillet, shredded shopping list
- - shrimp, diced OR crab meat, shredded OR both shopping list
- - singkamas (jicama) OR water chestnut, thinly sliced shopping list
- - tomato sauce or paste shopping list
- - lumpia wrapper shopping list
- - garlic, minced shopping list
- - onion, minced shopping list
- - cooking oil shopping list
- - salt shopping list
- - pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large wok, heat oil and saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook until no longer pinkish. Add shredded chicken and shrimp (and/or crab meat) and cook until shrimp turns pink. Add singkamas or water chesnut. Then add tomato sauce or paste. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Make sure you are constantly stirring the mixture all this time to avoid the ingredients from getting stuck together or from getting clunky. Once done, set aside to let the mixture cool down. Also, try to drain excess sauce. Then scoop a little portion and wrap in lumpia wrapper. Fry until golden brown.
The Cookpauliphonik Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!